Open Club  ·  48 members

Removed

About This Club

Removed

1. What's new in this club
  2. Para_Digm

P1's new leadership structure!

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to read Reds announcement. Hope I get get to know each and everyone of you as we more forward!
  3. Sowa159

Glad to be here!
  4. RedEagle_P1.

Hey guys, I am proud to announce that P1 is completing it’s leadership transition! The team taking over the reigns from me will be: @Para_Digm -- Professional community manager, streamer. “Well, I started in the gaming industry as a paid professional streamer. Got acquired by a site to leave twitch and help boost their viewership. It went amazing for several years. I then made the transition into working for game devs in their community teams to boost content and engagement. I was / am sponsored by Discord, steelseries, Gameloft and many other small retail companies. However I don’t make much content anymore.” @Sowa159 -- Community manager/Inner-works "I'm a psychology student who has experience working in both teams and groups, easy to talk to and understanding. First time in the work-force but highly enthusiastic and hard working, also a fast learner in things that require me to be hands on." @horridwar -- Community manager/outreach I started as a teenager who loved playing games and getting to know new people. That was getting repetitive for me and I looked towards game development. I looked up small development companies that I could work in and get experience which went extremely well. I'm currently helping small development studios with recruitment consultant and community management.
  5. knightwar

How did you find Ylands?

i found ylands by absorbing it since it was made
  6. RedEagle_P1.

Introduce yourself!

assad
  7. Adam Snellgrove

What beta really means

Thank you very much for your kind words. This really is a great community and I am so happy to be able to connect with you guys. Ylands has gone through quite a lot of changes, some of them great new features, some of them out of necessity, but I think come release we're going to be at a great place from which to improve even further. This release is by no means the end. After it we're back at work making more features and fixing what needs to be fixed, so don't worry there. Even in the company we do not treat this release as something final, but as the next big update after which we start to concentrate on the next big update ? So again thank you all for all your support and let's make Ylands great together.
  8. RedEagle_P1.

What beta really means

Making games is extremely difficult. I have made one small unity asset mashup and am working on another text-based game in Discord which has been going very well. Back when I started I imagined you could make an MMORPG by yourself. How wrong I was. You are constantly bombarded with problems you don't know how to fix with no "google it" solutions. You just have to keep trying things until you work it out. I think a healthy respect for the huge undertaking of what it means to make a game is an important part of being an Early Access community. There are a lot of cry-babies on the internet and I think as a mature gaming community we can rise above that and be excited to be part in a small way of a bigger journey. Especially those of us who test the 1.0 beta -- lets remembers it's a beta within Early Access -- its gonna have LOTS of bugs. This community is the best I've ever seen in gaming and I am so grateful to be part of it. You guys are awesome. Big thanks to @Adam Snellgrove for making all this possible
  9. Indomitus

How did you find Ylands?

Like most games I end up playing, I saw a video by a prominent Youtube gamer, and I thought it looked fun.
  10. Indomitus

How long have you been playing Ylands?

Since early 2018, not sure of the exact date.
  11. FavoryPluto

December 20th 2017
  12. RedEagle_P1.

How did you find Ylands?

For me, MajicDave, developer of the Blockheads tweeted about it.
  13. RedEagle_P1.

How did you find Ylands?

How did you find Ylands?
  14. Bob Salvador

18 December 2017
  15. Mcloutier87

December 6th 2017, I bought it for both steam accounts and then gifts to a bunch of people. lol
  16. How long have you been playing Ylands? I've been playing since Oct 2017 ish.
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?