See_Sharp

How do i get Ylander badge ?

So how do do it get the badge under my name, are there any other requirements then just owning the game ?

• Upvote 1

Hi! Yes, the only requirement is to own the game.

It looks like you're most probably logged in to another account, the account you're using is not connected to Steam and didn't buy Ylands from our store either.

21 minutes ago, Ane said:

Hi! Yes, the only requirement is to own the game.

It looks like you're most probably logged in to another account, the account you're using is not connected to Steam and didn't buy Ylands from our store either.

I just figured where to connect my steam but it tells me its already connected to another account.

Thing is, i dont know what account that is, i dont remember registering this as my second account or linking my steam to another account.

My steam name is jackieee98 if that helps.. perhaps i can be "delinked" so i can link it to this account ?

Halp :o

What's your Steam profile id? Or post the link to your Steam profile page directly, please.

3 minutes ago, Velocifer said:

I though it's for account that has Ylands before steam release.. oh well then I'm wrong, my account already connected to Steam that has Ylands, but still Registered User, here is the link of mine : http://steamcommunity.com/id/velocifer/

If you log out/in of your account now you should be an ylander.

Did you connect your account after (with the in-game button) or before buying the game?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ane said:

Did you connect your account after (with the in-game button) or before buying the game?

I did connect with in-game menu, but never logout from forum in my PC I think.. :D

[Update] mine fixed, thanks Ane for your magic fingers.. ;)

Edited by Velocifer

1 hour ago, Velocifer said:

I did connect with in-game menu, but never logout from forum in my PC I think.. :D

[Update] mine fixed, thanks Ane for your magic fingers.. ;)

Same Issues for me, I think I linked them after I bought the steam version with the in game button.

Here is my direct Steam profile link  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Beetlebob/

Thanks

1 hour ago, Karniest said:

Same Issues for me, I think I linked them after I bought the steam version with the in game button.

Here is my direct Steam profile link  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Beetlebob/

Thanks

We'll look into it on Monday, but the account you're using here is not connected to Steam.

36 minutes ago, Ane said:

We'll look into it on Monday, but the account you're using here is not connected to Steam.

That's great thanks,

When I try and connect it, it says steam is already connected to another account, but I only have this account on here.

Thanks

I didn't even know there was a free version, I thought everyone had paid. But my account also will not connect so I gave up. On the ylands.net it works but my user name includes a long string of characters and when I click my profile to see if I can fix it I'm then directed to Bohemia which then informs me that my email is already in use. So between steam, ylands.com, ylands.net, and bohemia.net it's no wonder there are issues. It seems to me that in addition to steam, one other site could handle the needs of these other three.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/whanethewhip

Edited by Whane

While you're at it, could you also take a look at my account link?  I purchased on Steam, linked from within the game, but didn't have a Bohemia Account set up yet so had to create one right then and there.  It reported a successful account linking but I don't have the badge either.

Steam Profile URL is http://steamcommunity.com/id/bazfoo/

Thanks!

I've logged in and out of my forum account several times over the last few days, and I'm certain the game is properly linked to my Steam account. I'm not sure what else to try.

It seems like there is a bug that occurs when people use the in-game account transfer, we're fixing the issue right now. For now, we'll have to manually fix the accounts that are having this issue, so if anyone else is having this issue, please post your Steam profiles here. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

On 1/8/2018 at 2:48 AM, Ane said:

It seems like there is a bug that occurs when people use the in-game account transfer, we're fixing the issue right now. For now, we'll have to manually fix the accounts that are having this issue, so if anyone else is having this issue, please post your Steam profiles here. Thanks!

Is this a done deal or are we still waiting for manual fixes?

8 hours ago, Whane The Whip said:

Is this a done deal or are we still waiting for manual fixes?

I believe we are still waiting for manual fixes.

From the people who have posted here:

Karniest - not connected
See_Sharp - not connected
Whane The Whip - connected / fixed now
Baz Foobar - connected / fixed now
Lupowop - not connected
YadNiMonde - connected / fixed now

Those of you who are not connected, it seems that you're using a different account/email that is not linked to Steam.

Those of you who are connected, relogging should display you as an Ylander now.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Ane said:

Those of you who are connected, relogging should display you as an Ylander now.

Indeed, Thanks =)