Aleš Ulm

Dev Diary #25

On 10. 1. 2018 at 4:46 PM, Aleš Ulm said:

As for this issue: Inventory items disappearing or getting stuck between inventory slots/ outside the inventory panel etc.

- we have just fixed it. With the fix in place we are no longer able to reproduce it so fingers crossed that this was the only cause :). It will be released as a part of  0.6.3 sometime next week

Thank you! This was an annoying one! :)

• Downvote 1

I'm just glad to see the comment on the commercial renting of DS'. Seems pretty crappy of companies  to rent out the servers in such a state and I hope they get swamped with support tickets for pulling such a move. I can appreciate the devs' opinion on that and appreciate their priority for bug fixes before monetization. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

As far as NPCs go I hope you will not make them overly aggressive. I play ylands because it is casual and relaxing. I understand others need more excitement, but I hope the characters don't make it stressful. I would like the NPCs to be generally friendly unless you provoke them. Maybe you could have occasional aggressive NPC's, or some only aggressive if you provoke them. I think it would be great if you could make the choice to either trade and be friends, or launch attacks.

Thanks so much for a fun game, and l look forward to the new updates.

• Upvote 1

Happy Dayz all gone now, won't worry about sharing anything again :)

Edited by Mitch Treader
Dayz complained

On 1/9/2018 at 11:05 AM, Aleš Ulm said:

@blfonsworth I should be able to give you more information about this in the second half of this week. In the meantime, since you say it happens to you a lot, do you think you would be able to tell us what exactly you're doing when it happens? Are you trying to drag and drop some item and then something happens? Do you press any keys in that moment, where do you drop it exactly etc. (or even if you manage to capture it on video :) ) - any information is welcome, very helpful and directly increases the chance you'll get your hands on the fix sooner  -  we need to be sure we find all the possible causes of this. thanks! 

I've got some video and posted it