Fyrestorme

KNOWN ISSUE Falling thru the world when using ship's ladder

Question

Hi, I've never reported here before so bear with me please.  I have been going through the painful process of getting my ship out of the too-shallow water I built it in and have suddenly begun to fall through my ship, the world, and eventually freeze to death (guess hell froze over).  This has happened to me twice in a row.  I've worked around getting stuck inside the geometry of my ship but this is new!  I did a search and it seems that someone had a similar problem with an invisible ladder in their hut.

I would attach my save files if I had any idea where to find them!

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

How do I loot my standing corpse??? The first time I fell down the rabbit hole and created a new character I spawned with all my gear.  The second time I seem to have died before/during my spawn but when I created a new character I found that I'm standing in front of myself...and I don't get an opportunity to loot my gear, lol.  I kinda hope I last there as a lifelike monument to my dopiness :)

I beat up my standing corpse with my fists until she exploded my gear all over so I have everything but my map back. YAY

Ylands_180108_085026.png

Edited by Fyrestorme
update

Watching you killing yourself... that's another level :P