Sign in to follow this  
andr0id88

Propeller pack exploration mode

I belive i have all the requried parts to build this or am i missing some kind of tool or workstation? Im currently have the iron shaft, cogwheel, propeller, and the ylandium power cell. But i still cant see it in the craft menu. Is this a bug or is it not supposed to be buildt in exploration mode? This is driving me insane so i would love to hear from someone who knows! :) 

Pretty sure it was craftable direct, try using the search in your crafting menu for prop. If not try the same search while in the smithy and and then the foundry. Also it uses the standard sized power cell, not a small one so ensure you have the right one. On my laptop atm or I'd check in my known recipes for you.

Ty so much for the fast reply! =) I used to small size power cell so that might be were i went wrong i guess il test it out right now :) Since you seem to have this game quite figured out, do you know how to make steel and warmth pots? I feel like i tried everything at this point x)

You need to find some coal! I found some on the surface of one of my ylands but it's now disappeared :(

By warmth pots do you mean braziers? Tbh I use fur armour when I'm cold, you need a sewing kit so a sea urchin for a spine and some yarn, then the rest I will leave up to you to find out! :) 

I just read somewere that you could make pots that would keep you warm when swimming under water :) Found some spots i wanna check out at sea but im freezing to death before i get down there :P Il test out if fur armor have any effect :) 

I can attest that fur armor does NOT protect you in cold water :P

Would love to see a warmth potion recipe, will post if I find it

On 01/05/2017 at 3:37 PM, bigblockhead said:

Would love to see a warmth potion recipe, will post if I find it

;)

found out, that wearing only fur boots (and the rest iron/steel armor) is enough to start to die on a desert island or standing near my blacksmith station..

do those potions also have negative effects in the wrong climate?

Ahhh so close yet so far!!! Hahaha, back to the drawing board i guess :P Now i know were too look for the ingredience atleast after this experience ;) 

went over to Bear-Island to gather some stuff. found a bunch of lil red berries there, which can be used to brew a potion.... ;)