No-Half-Measures

RESOLVED Notification Text color unreadable & Likes

Question

So no notification text color is white it seems and thus kinda blends into the background of the notification box (Image Below). Also I noticed Ane liking some users posts but it doesn't seem like a normal user can do this so was wondering if that was meant to be like that?

7566b0e7aa.jpg

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi, thanks for the report, the colors should now be fixed :) For the likes: can you please make a screenshot of your entire post and share it here with me? I'll be able to see if you are indeed missing the option to like posts. 

EDIT:

Please ignore the second part. You can only like posts that are made by other Ylanders (= not developers or forum administrators) and improve their reputation level that way (member reputation is the +4 under your profile pic). You can not, for obvious reasons, like your own post, my previous request did not make sense because of that. 

To test the feature, find a post by anyone who is a "Ylander". In the right bottom corner of that post, there should be an option to like the post. 

Edited by bi_raptor
  • Upvote 1

Both are fixed now & yeah totally understand not being able to like your own post's but the option just flat out wasn't there but seems it is now, Thanks.

• Upvote 1