GeneralZero

RESOLVED Multiplayer problem

Question

Hello, i bought game today with my friends and we can´t see servers in Multiplayer. We tried programs like Hamachi and still we can´t see other server. Can someone give me some advice how to fix it?

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi,

as nohalfmeasures already mentioned (thanks!) the fix is in the works - we are putting a lot of effort into solving this issue and it´s a top priority to us. I will keep this thread updated to keep you all in the loop (I should be able to share more information with you sometime during the next week).

I would also like to thank you for your patience - solving this is a bit tricky because it's not caused by something in our code, but within a third-party networking solution we are using.

Hi guys,

thanks again for your patience. I think I have some good news for you -  we've fixed several multiplayer-related issues that have caused problems with seeing/connecting to other players' games.

Some of those fixes should be available in the upcoming build. The rest (ones resolving mostly issues related to some specific lan-setups) should be available (hopefully) shortly after that - this requires the developer of the third-party networking solution we're using to release an update.

We're looking forward to hearing from you if this helped

• Upvote 1