Just getting used to this building interface, it is incredibly versatile, having lots of fun just decorating.

I wish getting cloth was a bit less grindy- maybe a bonemeal function  to grow faster ? Make the planting animation shorter?

I want a teepee village but getting 50-60 cloth takes forever.

A couple shots of my build- actually built it around my spawn base to hide to mess I initially made.

A work in progress - would love to see what others are doing

Ylands_170513_112037.png

Ylands_170513_112137.png

Edited by bigblockhead
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

Love it! Here's my old Explore world if you missed it. My new needs a little more time (and Ylandium) but it's also slowly coming together. :) 

Awesome! Knowing how to build makes me want to start over, but I'm gonna wait a bit- did you ever experience lag from all the items placed? My game seems jumpy since I did all the building.

I have never experienced any lag because of all those placed items. I don't know how they are doing it, but it works excellently for me. :) By "little jumpy" you mean low FPS? (you can toggle the GUI with ' to show FPS) Or it's just a "feeling"? I see you have really heavy shoes on you and that could make you run slower + there were some issues with shadows which could lead to a immersion of lags. Or your computer just had a bad day and it will be running better next time, I don't know. xD

Hello. 

Glad to hear you're enjoying building.

Making the cloth process not as long and annoying is actually something we're doing right now :). Fertilizer will also be an option sometime in the next few updates.

• Upvote 2

On 5/15/2017 at 4:33 AM, Khanecz said:

Hello. 

Glad to hear you're enjoying building.

Making the cloth process not as long and annoying is actually something we're doing right now :). Fertilizer will also be an option sometime in the next few updates.

Just let the Agave, cotton, and flax harvestable and regrow.

13 hours ago, wilcojohn said:

What does flax do

You can use flax to make cloth eventually! (first you make yarn and from that cloth)