Question

1- When i play with my friend, im build a boat and get in, when i get in my friend is automatically sit ground and stuck like that. When i move on the boat, he just follow me when sitting lol. He try to relog but he always stuck like that and cant move.
2- When i try to dig somewhere there is opening holes and i can see the through world, i can see mines etc.

3- Im build a big house with woods, im add furnaces, carpets and lanterns, but when i look to my house my fps going 20-30.

4- Im not sure how this happening but i think when im use a ship, on the FPS my hands, weapons, tools etc. is going invisible and AI's wont strike me, even i hit to them.

5- When i run to some banana trees (or green rainforest trees) im going on top that trees.

Questions and suggestions ;

Q- There is a backpack in the game? I cant find it, if had It would be nice.

S- If u guys change the box stock limits it would be nice, im build a barrel but that had just 9 stock, its too low.

S- The dungeons is so deformed and boring, u guys add some ancient temples, castles etc.

Well, sorry for my bad English. 

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi,

Before I answer your questions could I suggest that the next time you'd put bug reports and questions and suggestions in separate posts? Thanks! :)

1 - a lot of ship-related issues have been fixed in the upcoming update so I'd suggest you try it once it's out (it shouldn't be long)
2 - I would have to see a screenshot to see what you mean
3 - this, unfortunately, isn't enough information for us to see what's going on. Could you please attach the save game with your house so that we can take a look at it?
4 - you mean that after you've sailed on a ship enemies can't hit you?
5 - we'll look into that

Q - no, there isn't, but we're planning to add something like that in future

Hi, sorry for my amateur post lol.

2- Im delete my all save data yesterday and im try to dig on a new world but thats not happening again oh and I could not fully explain, when im digging or flatten soil sometimes polygons are disappear and i can see the below the world, caves looking like snakes and after that just seeing sky.

3- Im delete that save too, sorry. Im try to keep all save data after that.

4- I dont know exactly how this is happening but, im sailing some islands, exploring them, I noticed that the animals did not attack me, just like im equip the creative cube, predator animals just hanging out like im not there lol.

on 2:

there is a screenshot of those invisible polygons over in the Terraforming tread. i know the bug as well, but have not been able to reproduce it on intent, it just happens from time to time.

Ran in to that visual bug a few times now, could see exactly where and how my caves underground were going and what was in it ;)