Sign in to follow this  
Aethelis

Fuel/Power limits?

i wonder if the propeller pack runs out of fuel or power when used for longer time?

i know that the drill runs out of power after a while (tried that in the funfair map), and i guess the charging station renews the powersupply, but i'm a bit shy to fly to another island without knowing this excatly :D

It does.  I died while flying over a yland and it lost power and I fell.  Not sure how to determine how much power it has left as I haven't messed with it since.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, apexmoon said:

It does.  I died while flying over a yland and it lost power and I fell.  Not sure how to determine how much power it has left as I haven't messed with it since.

This is interesting- I have been flying for weeks now, I wonder if it has a hidden durability, It does not seem to take fuel or power.

Perhaps I did something wrong or it was a glitch.  But I was flying pretty high over a yland and then just dropped like a rock :)

maybe hit the "roof"? i know that in unturned if you hit the top side of the skybox, things turn messy. 

didnt the drill have a gauge (is that the word?) for the power left.  i'd assume that every machine would have one then? devs?

Right now the propeller pack has indeed infinite power, but (spoiler alert)... it won't stay that way forever, so enjoy it while it lasts ;)