Question

Storage is a problem when you have OCD and need to pick up and store everything. Ummm i know a guy like that...... ;)

Anyways.... I 've played some Terraria And they seem to have solve this problem of mine, i mean my friends problem. With a quick stack button. You can lock certain items into your inventory so when you hit the quick stack button anything not locked into your inventory will be sorted into the appropriate chest (storage device) near by. Saving time and money in the processes. Well maybe not the money part but it does sound good.

I was also wondering if there were plans to be able to move chests/storage devices once place and filled with items. Would work wonders moving creates of good from ship to land or vice-versa  

• Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

You just brought up some interesting points - thanks! We'll discuss this first with the designers and then talk about it in one of the future Sneak Peeks / Dev Diaries. We do plan to improve how the inventory works in future.

• Upvote 2

Imagine having hand trucks in the game! xD 
Those 2-4 wheeled trolley things for moving stacks of boxes around easily.

It would actually be quite useful as a means to move chests and other furniture without having to destroy it and build a new one once the countdown timer has finished. It's a bit strange if I want to move a table, I wouldn't normally think to wack it a few times to do so, rather I'd pick it up or push it.

Edited by handofthesly

On 22.5.2017 at 11:49 PM, The_Anarchy_Kid said:

Storage is a problem when you have OCD and need to pick up and store everything. Ummm i know a guy like that...... ;)

Anyways.... I 've played some Terraria And they seem to have solve this problem of mine, i mean my friends problem. With a quick stack button. You can lock certain items into your inventory so when you hit the quick stack button anything not locked into your inventory will be sorted into the appropriate chest (storage device) near by. Saving time and money in the processes. Well maybe not the money part but it does sound good.

I was also wondering if there were plans to be able to move chests/storage devices once place and filled with items. Would work wonders moving creates of good from ship to land or vice-versa  

That Stack Button im also Missing so Hard you dont know man, its Extremly Annoying right now, i Love the Game but its Frustrating for me i must Say.