Hello, I purchased today (28/5/2017) a copy of Ylands. I have installed it and when i tried to run it the graphics are not loading properly. Firstly i have a black background in the menu screen. Then when i tried to load a new game i could see the loading text but there were no backgrolund. When the loading was complete the game seemed to run (could hear ambient and interactive sounds) but i had a black screen. All I could see was the pop up text over usable items. I didn't give up. Fiddled with the graphics settings a bit and the best i could come up with was version that everything seemed as the gamma was set to maximum (white sky, no water, bright yellow ground). My PC specs are the following: AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.21 GHz,
8 GB DDR3 1600, Radeon R7 360 2GB GDDR5, Windows 7 64bit, Crosshair III Formula. Please note that i have and run Arma 3 in above average settings pretty smoothly. Is there something that i can do to run Ylands in an enjoyable level? If not, can i have a refund? I'm very pleased both with Bohemia Interactive (Arma 3, DayZ) and Bohemia Incubator (Project Argo). Please help!