I know it's not a ship, but here's my next vehicle: It's a Praga V3S, which I'm sure many have driven in Arma2 or DayZ Standalone  It runs a single Ylandium Engine and therefor is a little underpowered, but on the flipside you can recharge them for free and it won't cause any pollution! Here's a look at the interior! Hidden under the floor is a small heater to keep you warm in case you take it to the polar regions! Plenty of space in the back! I've already designed multiple "addons" to put on the back such as a camper attachment and a passenger cabin. Here's the switch for the heater, the light switch is on the other side. Currently the lights are non functioning bulbs, because the table lamps are bugged. When they are fixed I will place the table lamps as front lights which can be switched on with the lever. In this screenshot you can see how it should look like in the editor. https://ylands.net/asset/78 Here's the workshop link for it, have fun with it and let me know what you think   Adrie