Sign in to follow this  
AlchemistDagger

RESOLVED ship won't turn

Question

hi, I just came across a new problem with the ship.  I built a large hull with a cabin on top and 4 large sails.  I have been using it to visit 5 or 6 islands.  All of a sudden it will only go forward and backwards.  It will not turn left or right.  It shows the steering wheel turning but the ship does not change direction.  As a side note, I had a cooking stove in the cabin.  it disappeared when the boat stopped turning, don't know if there is a connection.  The map is also missing the most recent path I took to the last island before the bug happened.  The bug also happened after a save and restart of the game.

thx, Alchemist

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hello, dear friends,

Sorry, but I'm Frensh and my english is not very... good ?

Hello AlchemistDagger, i have the same problem than you, i had visited approximatively 8 Ylands and the same problem occurred...

Hope because il like so much that game and have spent lot of time on my map...

See you ! :)

Sorry about that, guys! We're looking into it.

I have the sollution on that, i had the same issue some months ago and i made a post with my saved game attached

There is a bug (sorry Ane that you dont remember it xD) that for a strange reason, some staff atached on ship goes randomly to the shore blocking the ship's moving due to shore interaction. A "quick" fix of that without developer's support, is to walk around, find them a destroy them. This will let you move your ship again. Just count the staff that missing from your deck to know for waht you are looking for.

Edited by Aristodikos
  • Upvote 1

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:00 AM, Aristodikos said:

I have the sollution on that, i had the same issue some months ago and i made a post with my saved game attached

There is a bug (sorry Ane that you dont remember it xD) that for a strange reason, some staff atached on ship goes randomly to the shore blocking the ship's moving due to shore interaction. A "quick" fix of that without developer's support, is to walk around, find them a destroy them. This will let you move your ship again. Just count the staff that missing from your deck to know for waht you are looking for.

so im having the same issue can you help me find what's the thing that got teleported to the shore in my ship? i can't find it anywhere..