Sign in to follow this  
A3_Melle

A3_Melle Captains Log

Date: Somewhere end of May / start of June 2017

My name: A3_Melle (from the Netherlands)

Entry 1:

I washed on shore on this tropical Yland, not knowing where I am.

Last thing I remember is my yacht getting struck by a big wave.

This Yland has lucky for me enough resources to stay alive:

1) Water and food enough:  fruits, vegetable and meat (even fish, besides the sharks in the ocean).

2) Resources like: wood, bamboo, iron, copper, rocks, clay and enough cotton to create clothing.

I have created some boxes from bamboo to store some of my supplies of food, even though it is enough for several good meals I still try to eat only wen needed and making sure I get good vitamins and minerals.

I have now started to create some tools to survive and build,  a little shelter, first things first: I need to be careful looking for supplies as I noticed that some predators are lurking in my direction.

For now I am creating some flat ground, and created some “work stations”, I can melt iron/copper ingots and dry the cotton and create cloths, even created an iron workstation, this way I can create some harder iron tools.

Also when I took down the tree’s and bamboo I planted the new seeds, and I don’t know what is wrong with this Yland but it grows real fast even vegetables grow fast here, it must be the outstanding climate.

Also I found an entrance of a cave, walked in a few hundred meters and found this strange green crystal, I have never seen or heard of it, so for now I will call it a Ylandium crystal, even in the cave there were some strange mushrooms who are giving light.

I have been stuck for several days deep in the caves, I found some “blue crystals” but most strange was this that there were over 50 “mutated leopards” at the bottom of this cave, it was a big fight but I tried to take them on 1 by 1 in a ambush location, smart of me to take some food, tools Aloa vera and a sword down in the cave because it was all needed!

And the strange thing was that the mutated leopards had mutated bones, to compare: it was a regular leopard with some greenish crystals on it (might be buy the Ylandium crystals I have found)  

Light was no problem, even though I had my torch there were these “glowing mushrooms” wich gave enough light to see a few meters around it. 

For now I killed over 60 mutated leopards in the cave, and for now I don’t see anything alive anymore, I have now gone back to the surface to unload my resources found in the cave.

For now my learned survival skills from the past have been a real life saver so far, I got a big pile of wood ready to fire up when I see (or hear) a ship/plane/helicopter, also on a walk around the Yland I found out that I am not the first person here, I found some statues and even a shipwreck with some supplies (mostly meat and clothes), and in a far distance I can see bird flying around above the sea, so it might be possible that there is land near my Yland.

For now this is my first entry and I don’t know when the next one will be, I am now building my bamboo fence to keep the predators out and I can catch some good sleep, instead of sleeping with 1 eye open next to a campfire.

When the fence is ready I will be starting to build a shelter/house and I hope on and off to enter some more lines to the entry book.

Greetings A3_Melle 

• Upvote 3

Good work A3_ Melle, I'm guessing English is a second language for you, so a big thumbs up from me!

I'm sure we will all be 'sleeping with one eye open' when the animal AI update is released! We will not know what animal behaviour to expect... I'm looking forward to it! :)