TheWeeky

DEV ANSWER Fell through the map

Question

Hello, i just bought this cool game yesterday, built a ship and was traveling for a few hours.

I came across an island that had a strange cube with faces and other figures, inside was some sort of energy circuit.

I was wandering inside of it when i suddenly started falling trough the map, my character started freezing and dying, i quit the game and i don't know what to do, i don't want to loose all this progress.

Is there any way of getting above ground or a command like ''fly'' ?

Will be happy to receive help and a possible solution !

falling trough the map Ylands.jpg

15 replies to this bug / suggestion

Happen to me 30min Ago , i fall threw the map , nothing i can do , and game saved.

Let's see if we can get you out of there! Have you tried typing "/unstuck" in the console? You have 3 different options to try.

This is weird , i die when i try to load the save , Click on respawn , got everything on me , except my cloths ; but i didnt loose anything

I lost all my armor cloth map and mining helmet , but i got the rest

Do you want some help (aka cheating :P) with those items or can you survive without them?

That cost a lot of coton to make some tissue thats the only thing a bit ennoying 

1 hour ago, Ane said:

Do you want some help (aka cheating :P) with those items or can you survive without them?

:(

1 hour ago, Ane said:

Break the cotton to seeds and plant them ;) for 1 cotton plant you get 3 seeds, plants grow fast on Ylands, if you do that a few times you will have a big stack of cotton again :) (The non cheating option @Ane:P )

• Upvote 1

I know , but since we are in multiplayer we can't sleep and make the cotton grow faster , its like 3 game day of cotton gone !

sorry for the long time it took me to reply, but how can i bring up the console ?

EDIT : Nvm, found out :D

Edited by TheWeeky

DANG IT, i just joined the same world and wanted to type */unstuck* as i died, lost my items, but hey ! At least i didn't spawn at the tutorial island, shame i can't get my items back

If you type unstuck , you have 3 options , wich one did you choose ? 

i didn't, i just spawned near that cube and went on

i was already dead before i could even press ''Enter''

Hum , some NEWS , after i respawn after that bug , i continue playing , then i leat , i come back , and the save is corrupted i can only go back at the moment i die.... Can you help me ? I lost every cool stuff i made during the last 3 hours.