RoyalBazto

Editor mode problem

Hi, Im trying to create an yland and generally testing the editor. I find the movement of the camera a bit slow and often I spam  shift + mousewheel in hope of moving faster but there by the problem. I get out of bounds like real far away from the Yland. Sometimes I can make it back by locating a trigger zone symbol but now I have gone to far, not even those symbols are showing and I'm utterly lost at sea. Even with all the power of creation I cant make it back.

I have tried playing but as soon i'm done testing i'm back at the latest camera position, at sea.

I have also tried enter as the test doll in the editor but it's just a guy floating above the sea.

So is there a way to save a position so that I always can get the camera back? Or lock on to a trigger? Would be terrible to start over again just because I cant find my Yland :/

I have had this problem too. It is really annoying. They should make it so shift is a bit faster and then you can press ctrl for slower.

Having same issue. Maybe a "Home" keybind to cycle spawn points or editor markers of some sort. 

I have also been having issues with the level terrain button ,especially underwater, the leveling hieght  changes from original point of origin too easly.

Edited by Jason Kummerfield
Sp

The first thing I recommend soon as you make a new world lay down a spawn point. That will be the spot you spawn at each time you test the map. It's saved me from being lost at sea several times!