RedEagle_P1.

When is the next update planned?

I am gonna take a quick break from running servers to do some work. When is the next update planned? What time should I check in and take a look?

Do you mean the next big update, Cheerful Characters 0.7? My best guess is circa 3-4 weeks. Start of the February could be the time. I think that now not even the Y-team know exactly when it will be released. They plan on releasing 0.6.3 before, which could be a lot sooner.  

I am just curious if we are looking at weeks or half a year for 0.7 (I don't know how big the dev team's size is). 

Gives me time  to  build some  storage  boats   ... to move  stuff   from current  game to new  one ...i gather thats  possible? ( using editor):D

1 hour ago, kimbuck said:

Gives me time  to  build some  storage  boats   ... to move  stuff   from current  game to new  one ...i gather thats  possible? ( using editor):D

Am i the only one that looks to be so dumb as to just start a new build for the fun of it ?:/

• Like 1

Nope :D ...it only  just  occurred to me today that this  was possible... i got a lot of good  older games i abandoned because of  updates.

I have never used the editor...and when i started reading posts  from  others  that do  use it ...i  was  "suddenly  enlightened".

You cant  teach an old  dog  new tricks ...but he will wag  his tail when offered a bone:)

I have yet to test it,  but  apparently  you can  store things o n a ship    and  load the ship from your  game into  editor,  then create a new  game in explore  when the update  is available,  and  move the  ship plus its  contents   from editor in  to the  new game.

You also have to include  your  clothing  etc  on the  ship  ..as the new  game will create a new "you".   After you place your ship in the new  game   board it and   gather your  weapons  etc  and   start   exploring.

I have not had  anyone  confirm  officially  this is possible  but  from videos and  comments  i understand it can be done.

Perhaps  Ane  or  Ales  can  confirm this is possible ..if so it  will make  us  Ylanders who have  been  in a  game a long time  very happy in  not having to  start a new game from the very  beginningB|

Hi,

moving things from one Exploration game to another is indeed possible through Editor (you can turn whatever you want to move into Composition in the original world loaded into the Editor, load the new world in the Editor and then place it there ). It is not ideal solution but it is, indeed, possible :) 

• Thanks 1