Sign in to follow this  
MisterPoop

Crafting principle

Question

I would like to make a sugestion about crafting, don´t know if it was discussed already or not, but the principle of crafting in this game in my point of view is wrong.

For you to craft something new you need the materials in your possession, for the item to be craft, to apear in crafting table. WHAT ?

I would like search for an item even if there are no materials avaiable at the time for it. Then you could see what materials/items were missing.

A simple example:

A POLE

You need sticks and a knife. If you don´t have a knife or sticks and if you search pole in crafting table it doesn´t show. WRONG. You should be able to see what materials/items were missing.

The game is awesome make it better ;)

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hello,

thank you for your suggestion, the crafting definitely needs a lot of work.

Unlocking the recipes is a big part of the game as we want players to explore and experiment. Applying your suggestion would mean, that all recipes for items are unlocked from the beginning and right now we don't wish that. To unlock new item doesn't actually need you to have all the ingredients in the inventory, it's enough if you had each of them in the inventory some time before, even at different moments.

• Upvote 1