Sign in to follow this  
chivas477

Pixel Art, Do you want it? or not?

Hello everyone,  I've done loads of construction in minecraft on editors and inside the game, so i thought about messing about in the Ylands Editor, and got to say really good experience, and it might be even better than MCEdit for Minecraft.

Made this pixel art of Majora's Mask of Legend of Zelda, and a pyramid. Both are in the workshop already , I've been working on medieval theme castle fort with buildings inside, will then share on the workshop the individual buildings in composition and will do share in games as well in a vibe of role playing inside the fort, with roles as the king, knights and guardsmen.

Was wondering if people on ylands are interested on pixel art or not, just scouting for the vibe of the players, to plan other projects in the future :) 

Here's the link to the Ylands workshop page of Majora's Mask

To check the pyramid project that i made click here

majorascreen1.png

Edited by chivas477
  • Upvote 1

Oh yes, it is truly amazing. It is just that are not so many of us Ylanders around just yet :D But I am sure with so many great creative people around, like yourself, this will change fairly quickly (esp. when we one day go to Steam).

mask.jpg

• Upvote 1

Indeed, steam should bring a lot of "new blood" to the community, like e3 did a little as well. Just found this game because of e3, surely steam will shine a bigger spotlight on Ylands and will bring it to the general population of gamers :D

PS: It's a great honor to see my creation in your world :P Keep up the good work

Well, I guess we also need to fix the game not pausing in Singleplayer (in Pause menu and when Alt Tabbing). But the result looks quite magical this time...

mask2.jpg

Lol, and another one bites the dust.

May your character find peace in the afterlife until you respawn it back

PS: I hope it wasn't starvation and then falling, cause that would be an awful way to die :ph34r:

1 hour ago, chivas477 said:

Lol, and another one bites the dust.

May your character find peace in the afterlife until you respawn it back

PS: I hope it wasn't starvation and then falling, cause that would be an awful way to die :ph34r:

No, it was just hypothermia and then falling ;)

• Upvote 1