Maksim22

Soundtrack?

Hi, I would like to know if there is a soundtrack that you can download in file format.

If there isn't, please make one!!!

Hi there!

We didn't really think of this option until now, we'll look into the possibilities and let you know once we have more info :)

• Upvote 2

Hi,

we are going to be adding more music in the upcoming months - we discussed this topic and believe it will be possible to release the soundtrack at some point. We will do it at a later date when there are more songs in the game.

• Upvote 3

The music is too notch, can't wait for more of it... Really great job and tone... Need an option to craft a radio in game and play the music in my Ylands home ?

• Upvote 1

Thanks, I'll tell it to the composer, he'll definitely want to hear this :)

• Upvote 1

I found this game in a random stream and the music was so captivating I just wanted to open the game and listen to the music for hours. I am so in love. @Aleš Ulm please do give the composer the greatest of compliments on this soundtrack. I look forward to its release, and more music to come. 

• Thanks 1

The main song is just so so cool.

I've lost count of how many people have already praised this song so well.

On 4. 7. 2017 at 4:56 PM, Hurricane43 said:

The music is too notch, can't wait for more of it... Really great job and tone... Need an option to craft a radio in game and play the music in my Ylands home ?

I like this idea! :D

"I really do like the new opening music! ^_^"  - my almost year old comment xD

Edited by Miguel Preguisa
  • Upvote 1

The music is one of the best aspects of this game, I am currently sitting here watching the count down timer for the release. This game and its music is something I am really looking forward to it. I just want to thank the people who made this game and the person who put together the music.

• Upvote 1