Altarys

Pointer and Suggestion!

Question

Hello Dev-Team! :)

I had some trouble with the pointer or dot at the center of the screen! Sometimes when I try to hit the enemy, I can hit 1/3 of the time. Also when trying to mine, I can see there is an another pointer (green) going on but never centered with the current pointer. 

So I was wondering if it was meant to be that way, otherwise, it's just a little bit confusing sometimes! For my suggestion, I suggest some traps for wild animals and better defensive ability! I know there is the wooden spike, thus I don't very know how to use them... O.o and if their purpose is for traps! 

Other than that, great game! And please, continue your great job! It's a very innovative game in its own way and surpasses a lot of alpha game currently in our world!

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

[I said a bug but its in the wrong section.]

Edited by Jeremy Poliquin
Wrong section

So you would expect the "regular pointer" and the "mining pointer" to be alligned?

There are a couple of traps you can use - a spike trap and a bear trap. You first activate them and then wait for your pray to casually walk into it :D

Traps.png

• Upvote 1

Sure, if you activate the placing mode (with V), you can drop items while running.

• Upvote 1

Good point, I forgot about that :D

I just discovered the bear traps and I knew that the wooden spike would have a purpose in the game! :D Thank you for answering! And yes, it would be great if it would be aligned :/ Sometimes I cut a tree down or try to cut it with centering my pointer, and when it goes down, the hitbox is tricky with the pointer. It's just a little bit confusing sometimes but none to less, I've always been able to cut it and collect it.

• Upvote 1