Sign in to follow this  
ThereGoesLucie

Saving multiplayer?

Hello, I am wondering if I am just missing something, or can you not revisit multiplayer games? My partner and I were playing a multiplayer game last night but have gone to carry on this morning but there is no way of getting back onto that save? Will this always be the case?

I was asking the same thing in my topic, although I don't mind starting again each time, it would be nice to be able to continue, hopefully it will be sorted in upcoming patches, playing with friends is amazingly fun.

You need to click on Continue (in the main menu), and then enable the Multiplayer again in that specific map (in the game settings, Configure -> Game).

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Achilles77 said:

I was asking the same thing in my topic, although I don't mind starting again each time, it would be nice to be able to continue, hopefully it will be sorted in upcoming patches, playing with friends is amazingly fun.

4 minutes ago, Ane said:

You need to click on Continue (in the main menu), and then enable the Multiplayer again in that specific map (in the game settings, Options -> Game).

Take a look at this Achilles77, guess our problems have a solution ^_^