Sign in to follow this  
Sailling_pigeon

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-8390] Infinite rubber extraction from sawed down rubber tree

Question

When sawing down a rubber tree, it is possible to extract infinite rubber with an iron knife (I didn't tested it with a tone knife). This occurs when the tree is down but still whole. (not cut in logs...)

• Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Brought  back to  my base  rubber tree seeds...i  harvested the rubber first  then  chopped the trees down and  brought the seeds /logs  back

I have now a  rubber tree plantation of about 15 trees alongside my base ...   you can harvest rubber from them  every 2nd  day :D

Sorry my explanation was not very clear. If you want infinite rubber, here is what you must do. You just need one rubber tree.

1) You take your saw to cut down a rubber tree without extracting the rubber with your knife.

2) Once the tree is down, you can start extracting rubber with your knife. As long as it is down and that you don't cut it down in logs, it gives you unlimited rubber with the knife.

There, it should be more clear. Sorry, english is not my first language. :)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it works everytime - saw down a gum tree, let it be and ... exctract rubber. Also you can extract resin and wood from trees forever- I'm guessing you know it.

infinite rubber seems like a glitch!  i only harvested 25 pieces of rubber from a tree i accidentally chopped down before i realized that something must be wrong and came here to look and see if others had experienced it as well.