YadNiMonde

Taming and Breeding Animals + Plant Growing on Ships [Suggestion]

Question

Ok so, i may sound a bit nuts but i do not care =)

I dream of having a "Noah s Ark", to be able to tame and breed animals on my Ship if i would like, which of course would require also that, by breeding them i could slaughter them by food chain order, so that i could feed them accordingly with one another. (wolves would eat rabbits, felines could eat goats, etc...)

That also means i would like to really be able to plant seeds for plants (not trees, that sounds stupid) ON my Ship for my herbivores, so that my food chain would really be complete. Right now it is possible to use Pots on ships but you better harvest them before moving or else, they just stay in place in the air =)

What do you think guys? Anyone else wants a Noah s Ark? Vote and UpVote if you agree =)

Edited by YadNiMonde
  • Upvote 6

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

Yeah I would love to see animal husbandry in Ylands. I think I read somewhere that as long as there are two each of an animal type on an island then more will spawn. So this has a bit of a practical purpose too (assuming what I read was correct). I've been thinking of transport containers for animals too. If I equip a cube then it feels a little like having a pet because aggressive mobs wont chase you, or run from you (as seen in the screenshots), but it will certainly wander off and do it's own thing. I would love to see practical benefits for having each type of pet. For example, being near a pet polar bear could help prevent you from freezing to death during a blizzard, or a seagull flying around could give a call if it sees something interesting nearby, each pet would offer a unique benefit.

298610_screenshots_20180115223112_1.jpg

SPKBeP77TeOcap2z8nTWfQ.png

• Upvote 1

Upvoting in the lower right corner is nice but i am not sure it s very efficient, instead please do consider Voting in the upper left corner, i think that this is what really counts.

Capture27.thumb.JPG.4b3d4b41157d00cb4f183e013f19d301.JPG

Edited by YadNiMonde
  • Like 1

On 12/01/2018 at 9:19 PM, Vokurka said:

I really want Zoo in my city :)

That too would be nice indeed =)

Feed

sharks, seagulls, penguins, bears with fish

boars, goats, horses, rabbits, ostriches with grass and plants

panthers, hyenas, vultures, jaguars with meat

Although, bears and boars could eat a bit of all...