Sign in to follow this  
Kemati

File Question located in the ylands.ini

So recently after browsing I came across the Ylands.ini file located @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\1**37****\298610\remote. I noticed that I could make some changes inside of it which have been overriding the initial max land size/ ylands available in the editor. I set it to 15 ylands and set the maps up at 6 in size, Then I explored to find more than 5 ylands as I came across 6. I've also changed my Fov to 140 in the ini file and it indeed worked! So this leads me to my question, is there a randomly generated command line that is used for the basic scenarios to make points of interests and caves? If so I would love to know if anyone has it because maybe it might be as easy as adding that string line into the Ylands.ini. If anyone has any ideas I'd greatly appreciate it, also I'm loving the editor there is so much to do inside of it :)

Have only noticed more island than five, height isn't working and land mass seems to default 5, reverts back after I close the game. Maybe it won't work :(

Edited by Lemgineer