So i have the full Cyclops Armor with a propeller pack, a big ylandium generator with a charger and a mining drill.

I have already tried the creative mode so i know that there  is a power armor in the game, but is it possible to obtain the armor in exploration mode and are there more things to discover?

If you know the answer please just say yes or no and not the way how to get everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As far as I know there's no way to obtain those items, just like the creator cube! Have you gotten yourself a nice set of diving gear already? :) 

Adrie

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hurricane43 said:

Wait what? DIVING Gear? Can this be crafted in explore mode? Please tell me yes... ?

Assuming you play the explore scenario:

Who says crafting is the way to go? ;) I'll give you a little hint: you're gonna find it where you would use it. To get it you need to be an expert potion brewer :) I'm sure that on your quest to finding it you'll come across way more nice things!

Adrie

• Upvote 1

Thanks very much... I will explore this scenario in due time.... i can only imagine going in some scuba gear and finding me some treasures...

Just started on my foundation for my YlandsCane house... it's gonna be a while till I go out to sea... ??

I hope you had a good time exploring so far. Your progress so far looks impressive, how many hours did you put to get this far? But most importantly, there are plans to expand the Exploration much beyond of what it is now so even if you feel finished this time, it may be very different few updates along the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myrik Greene said:

I hope you had a good time exploring so far. Your progress so far looks impressive, how many hours did you put to get this far? But most importantly, there are plans to expand the Exploration much beyond of what it is now so even if you feel finished this time, it may be very different few updates along the way.

I love hearing this, to be honest my friend and I are not fully crafting everything in a hurry because we are having so much fun, don't really want to explore everything at once, there is so much you devs can do for the exploration its incredible to even think about it.

• Upvote 2

I spent around 15 to 20 hours in to Ylands and i just cant stop. It is really an awesome Game and im waiting eagerly for new content.^^

Diving Gear ?!?!  ´Immedialey starting Ylands` 

Edited by DerEntinator
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DerEntinator said:

I spent around 15 to 20 hours in to Ylands and i just cant stop. It is really an awesome Game and im waiting eagerly for new content.^^

Diving Gear ?!?!  ´Immedialey starting Ylands` 

Be sure to look out for driftwood and other flotsam :) There's a completely new world to discover below the sea!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, it's just like Myrik said :) What you're seeing now is just small bit of what our plans are for the Exploration - we'll be discussing our plans with this further in one of the upcoming Dev Diaries...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, Does the diving suit do anything for you other than looking good? I got my boat hung up near an arctic yland, and made a diving suit, but it didn't do much to protect me from the cold

6 hours ago, Ducklets said:

Hi, Does the diving suit do anything for you other than looking good? I got my boat hung up near an arctic yland, and made a diving suit, but it didn't do much to protect me from the cold

The breathing mask allows for breathing underwater, and the flippers allow for much faster movement underwater.  Those are the only pieces you'll need.  The neoprene suit/pants are for looks.