Question

Hi team,

Well what can I say? What a fantastic game, I purchased Ylands not long after watching the E3 Showcase and have been enjoying it ever since. I load up Ylands on a daily basis and play for many hours. At the moment I streaming Ylands on a daily basis on a popular Streaming service (not sure if I am allowed to say which?) to promote and show off how wonderful Ylands is. I am currently using the explorer mode on the basis I want to discover all recipes and crafting at my own time and speed. I was playing Ylands on a dedicated server to begin with, with a few friends, however they have decided to call it a day for now, until there is a more major solution/fix to the server problems.

With finding Ylands a great game to play in a relaxing environment, it does have its moments and frustration points. Perfectly understandable considering it is in Alpha. So anyway on to the gripe at hand lol. The multiplayer game that I am hosting for the forth time (as the other times we have had to delete and start over) has decided to bug out again, I have been meaning to post on numbers of occasions, but I just want to get in and play lol. 

So at the moment we are not able to access storage baskets and chests. If I decide to log out to the main menu, the storage chest I just tried to access flashes up on the screen before the game closes? We can still create/craft/mine etc, but accessing inventory and chests is impossible . Multi re-logs does not fix the problem and am not sure what else to do?

I have been saving extra game saves in different folders on my system, to do roll backs, but I have become a little tired of rolling back after creating so much, so for now, I will hold on playing multiplayer and wait out for a fix or solution.

I look forward to hearing from you Team and keep up the good work,

Sith

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hey!

I'm glad you found us and are enjoying the game, and sorry about the issues you're having. If you send us your output_log file we might be able to reproduce and fix those issues with the containers you mention. Why did you have to delete the previous saves?

Hi Ane,

Many thanks for the reply, I have attached the output_log file as requested. I deleted the the other game saves due to everyone that was on the Multiplayer not being able to log in or if the managed to get in, it would be only a couple of minutes before the Multiplayer would freeze.

Thanks for the quick response,

Sith

output_log.txt

Ah, I see! We are aware of the freezing problems and we are working on a fix! In fact, one of our programmers is working on it almost full time. We hope the MP issues to be fixed sooner than later :) 

Thanks for your patience! (and for the log :))