Rawdeegaming

Share your beautiful pictures!

3 hours ago, Michael J Daugherty said:

One of the weirdest things I've come across yet.

How in the world.. never found like that before.. xD

Btw you better attach the picture here or other image hoster, so people can see your beautiful picture directly.. ;)

This one is quite old, but still my favorite ^_^

58277d5c0f220_2016-09-06(2).png.f0aa2ad51018e9e167f556654daf74cb.thumb.png.a9239d929f0ba94a56e3933d69c8d701.png

Enjoying a good book in the sunset

And a bonus one, because fun is the most important thing xD

5a6324614e563_2016-08-26(22).thumb.png.d1379470816373f4573974193aa0e7c9.png

Testing the new sharkopult

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Can you see all the easy ylandium I found ? :x

Walked away with 10 pieces.

It was just beautiful....:D

20180120173556_1.jpg

Edited by Silwercastle
  • Like 2

I have a silly question.  How do you post the actual screenshots here.  I know how to do it on the steam forum, but I must be doing something wrong.   Thanks in advance:)

9 minutes ago, Michael J Daugherty said:

I have a silly question.  How do you post the actual screenshots here.  I know how to do it on the steam forum, but I must be doing something wrong.   Thanks in advance:)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*your steamid*/760/remote/298610/screenshots

or something similar 

https://i.imgur.com/AHIZyok.mp4

Not really anything fancy, just a .gif (not sure why it labeled as an mp4). First time using ShareX and first time seeing something other than RAIN.. so the start of the gif has the settings (oops) but it doesn't last long.

• Like 1

I did with a friend a map full of exploreable buildings and locations because I brought him to the game and he said one day: They could have really put much more efford into the scenarios that you can discover, it is pretty boring. I could not deny that. So I thought lets make this game more interesting for everyone and we started to build a whole map full of more exciting places. Unfortunately Ane told me that it is impossible to share any explore map, which is kinda game breaking because I am absolutely sure people would love the game if it had that possibility to share a map that you did build with friends! Doing a whole map all alone in the editor, no thanks! Much more fun together! Maybe the Ylands team could consider to change it. Here is a small part of what we did in pictures and as I mentioned it is maybe half of what we did ( click on the pictures to enlarge them): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015106678/screenshots/

It might inspire you for your own building and hopefully it encourages the Yland team to change the upload possibilities for the future.

Happy playing

Luna plays

Edited by LunaPlays
  • Like 2

Ok round two.  Here's the hands in the air like you just don't care tree again.

20180114012514_1.jpg

• Like 3

Just finish the workshop and small blacksmith building after a ton of grinding and crafting session.  

20180121194946_1.jpg

20180121195036_1.jpg

20180121195100_1.jpg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, handofthesly said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*your steamid*/760/remote/298610/screenshots

or something similar 

Thanks I could not remember for some reason.:)

19 hours ago, Jdtriton said:

It was a dark and stormy night on my very first ship ( so long ago now) 

Not only that but serious FPS issues aswell...