Rawdeegaming

Share your beautiful pictures!

4 hours ago, Energritz_ said:

Not only that but serious FPS issues aswell...

lol sometimes I find that if I close my browser the game actually runs pretty smoothly for me.  Although I use the lowest settings, my computer is like 5 or 6 years old though.

STOP: Look at the one screenshot below before scrolling down to the 2nd. Do you see it?

Fu6jewRvSyqjMwM9k_xX2w.png

I bet you didn't see it. Let's take a second look...

yTe-KX7vQGO2oYaj2oSOmQ.png

You probably see it now. If not, here is one more shot....

G8HvUGDaRUOeawhqjhayWQ.png

Somehow this guy got stuck to my hull, the boat is in motion and that corpse is getting dragged with it. Backstory: This is on my DS. I just brought the server back up after pulling it into the editor to remove dead bodies. I decided to drop my Catamaran in too. One minute after I take the Cat for a spin, some random guy starts popping up behind me trying to board. I pull the sails back to stop so he can get onboard... but now I don't see him, "wonder where he went"... "maybe he got hit by the host unreachable bug". Oh well, I decide to sail around the island, half way around the island I notice him stuck to my hull "oh that's where he went".

Edited by Whane The Whip
  • Haha 7

I decided to build a new home and make it a bit bigger. Now I just got to move all my stuff inside.

20180127232726_1.jpg

20180127233326_1.jpg

20180127232813_1.jpg

20180127233454_1.jpg

20180127233209_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Massive cave system so big that it opened up above ground and even has an underground river.  Makes for a careful walking on the surface.

20180218100157_1.jpg

• Like 1

Exploring on of my islands while investigating the stone giant I noticed the huge brick structure on the left.

20180218093936_1.jpg

New base  under the 0.7 update...   some night pictures and a  screenshot of the  ground floor  interior /  work station area . A  living   area is  under construction on the  2nd  floor

20180219064510_1.jpg

20180219064426_1.jpg

20180219064334_1.jpg

20180219065153_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

On 2/23/2018 at 9:06 AM, renderin said:

Homestead at Night

nice camera positioning at 2nd picture, I like that. Moon shading, awesome lighting angle shining the step stones, only downside is (I think) that palm tree which blocking the awesome house. ^_^

• Upvote 1

Love the bed Syxty Syx, brilliant idea :)

Edited by Mitch Treader
Took attached picture away :)
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mitch Treader said:

Love the bed Syxty Syx, brilliant idea :)

Thanks, those were taken aboard The Terror. I have been working on her as of late.

Ylands_180224_102632.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

This is not my creation, it is a randomly generated structure in one of my explore games but it is EPIC. It has loads of coal and even quite a bit of ylandium dust! I love finding these mega structures, I'm kind of hoping that one day the devs will take community creations/builds and start adding them in as these randomly generated structures in the explore games because there are some seriously cool builds out there!

Ruined Ship.png

• Like 3

You do not need much to be happy :)

20180214132146_1.thumb.jpg.6929e32c31b073b143b822a51c7cdf5a.jpg

and a nice place to meditate

20180219142318_1.thumb.jpg.56f6df1eb0b39fb915961e08b4457c15.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 1-3-2018 at 10:51 PM, handofthesly said:

This is not my creation, it is a randomly generated structure in one of my explore games but it is EPIC. It has loads of coal and even quite a bit of ylandium dust! I love finding these mega structures, I'm kind of hoping that one day the devs will take community creations/builds and start adding them in as these randomly generated structures in the explore games because there are some seriously cool builds out there!

Ruined Ship.png

Haven't seen that one yet, but that does look like a massive hint towards airships to me :D 

39 minutes ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

Haven't seen that one yet, but that does look like a massive hint towards airships to me :D 

They're usually on the polar desert biomes - it appears to be a tanker ship.