V-Alfred

MP Bug Item gone poof after placing it.

Question

Hello, so after the game updated, I decide to try MP server, everything was fine at the beginning (I'm playing on Official Server Explore PA 17). And just about 10 mins ago, I decide to explore a bit futher to polar biome. Planning to go to the cave, I put unnecessary stuff on my ship. I tried to put down the herbs bag, it placed just fine. Then when I put my seed box on my ship with V, it instantly gone poof.

At that moment is at night, and my character feels freezing, so I decide to make fireplace on top of my ship under platfrom. Then same thing happen like seed box, the fireplaces I made is instantly gone poof. So I'm quickly decide to relog, everything works fine until loading. Now I'm stuck at Raising Ocean 0.0%.

298610_20180118192809_1.thumb.png.d0c43ad43633061579b124c6c0f1c848.png

Here is Output logs

Output logs after item gone poof.rar

Output logs after loading stuck - raising ocean 0%.rar

Edited by Velocifer

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

update current condition, so after being Stuck at loading - Raising ocean 0.0% and end task the game. I'm trying to login again, it works fine like normal. But bad thing happen to my character..:( Like you can see in this picture.. (I was logout at polar biome) My character becoming an ice block.. Damnit.. xD I hope atleast I can make friends with pinguin or polar bear after that.. :D 

{Update] I can't create new character.. I'm clicking "New Character" menu as hard as I can, but it does nothing..

298610_20180118195317_1.thumb.png.2f5f9bf664a044c8b6b7fc3c2696d69b.png

Edited by Velocifer

Update latest condition. Seems you guys(Devs Team) already did something in [Official] Explore PA 17. My character successfully back to life. But you reset (or simply delete my  dead character file) all recipes I got. How about my lonely ship that park in polar biome? Is it still there? if not, then ok, I'll just start again from scratch and not hoping to save my old ship. Thanks anyway, you fix the problem so fast!

298610_20180119040910_1.thumb.png.f62f360dbb39dc14ab0c054e85e01d2d.png