So,

Does anyone know if the admins/devs finally resolved the 10 hour or so cumulative time limit before a server gets wiped? I really want to play but i wont play again until this specific issue is dealt with. Honestly, i don't see how anyone is tolerating these constant server wipes, i'm sure you guys have lost a mass of players though because of this issue. But then again we did already pay for the game and you guys have our money already so i guess you guys probably wouldn't care about this then. Unless you are good guy devs and are seeking a resolution and hence here i am asking for elaboration. If any non-devs can relate to what i'm saying please bump this thread so devs will see our frustration. Here's hoping you guys implement a fix.

-Chrono

Are you referring to the issue you've posted about previously? I'm not familiar with how popular these servers tagged "official" are, or how they are being operated, but my best guess is that they are using the latest release of the dedicated server software, which is still under development. From my observations, public servers with a handful of players connecting each day tend to have issues with save files being corrupted, or other problems which lead to crashes. This is to be expected at this stage in the software's development, as optimization and polishing is usually the last stage before release of any software, games included. Being that Ylands is still a game in development, our job as players is to provide as much constructive feedback as possible in order to help the developers improve the quality of the game.

Some good news, however, is that the Ylands Team has been rolling out more updates to the server software in the past week, so we may see some improvements in stability. If you do continue to notice issues with save corruption, or anything else for that matter, please share constructive feedback about it here on the forum. By contributing in this fashion, we'll help make Ylands the best it can possibly be. 

• Like 2