---Crow---

Player unable to move in MP - and other strange bugs.

Question

Ylands is a great game, although because of early access, it can have some phenomenal game breaking bugs. 

As the title says - my brother and I were playing in a ylands world, He had entered a raft, and then all controls were locked. he sailed into the distant ocean, unable to control it. I opened the world in the editor and found him and his raft. I deleted the raft moved him to our island and repositioned my boat because it hit a rock. I saved and joined the world. Upon entry I noticed 2 things. one, my boat was in its original position, no changes. My brother tried to walk, and all his controls were locked. I then went back into the editor, and spawned in a large boat to test. When I saved and entered the world, the boat had not spawned in, and my brother was stuck. Sorry for the long post, I hope to see this bug get squashed!

Ylands is a great game, I honestly think its worth 20$ With much more content at a early release im exited to see what comes!

Thanks - Crow

Edited by ---Crow---
spelling and grammer 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please attach the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Is your brother still stuck after reloading the game?

4 hours ago, Ane said:

Please attach the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Is your brother still stuck after reloading the game?

output_log.txt output_log_clean.txt Here are the files. I ended up deleting the save, and I am not sure if that will affect the output logs. Thanks.