XTwistedD

European server's resets everyday? Why?

Question

Every time friends and I start playing in a multiplayer europe server, the next day we log in everything is gone? Why is this? why are the servers constantly reset? in this way you cant make progress?

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

What server specifically are you referring to? If it's Explore is not intentional (it gets wiped after a week), if it's other game, it might be intentional and we may make it happen less often.

Wiped after a week???  No wonder I can't play any of my existing "continue" games...  I'll stick to single player until that get resolved.

On 22-1-2018 at 12:08 PM, Ane said:

What server specifically are you referring to? If it's Explore is not intentional (it gets wiped after a week), if it's other game, it might be intentional and we may make it happen less often.

[OFFICIAL] explore EU 5, 9 and 29

Normally they should be running for a longer time without being wiped. Unfortunately right now every time there's a new patch the DS are wiped. We're working on tools that will allow us to deploy patches without having to wipe the server progress.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, 

The official servers are broken right now in that they wipe often. Many people have started dedicated private servers where progress is kept. 

I welcome you to play on our private, password-protected dedicated 8 core server which has been running for weeks without a reset. Just hop on Discord and DM me asking for the pass: https://discord.gg/7rd3ten

1 hour ago, RedEagle_MGN said:

Hi guys, 

The official servers are broken right now in that they wipe often. Many people have started dedicated private servers where progress is kept. 

I welcome you to play on our private, password-protected dedicated 8 core server which has been running for weeks without a reset. Just hop on Discord and DM me asking for the pass: https://discord.gg/7rd3ten

yeah i was in your server, but i experienced a lot lag :(