CamargoGames

Ylands Dedicated server software Steam

Como Ylands usa o software de servidor dedicado que está disponível para download em vapor? Eu baixei o software, mas quando eu abri, não posso fazer nada. Alguém sabe como usar isso?

Sem título.png

Edited by CamargoGames

6 hours ago, CamargoGames said:

Como Ylands usa o software de servidor dedicado que está disponível para download em vapor? Eu baixei o software, mas quando eu abri, não posso fazer nada. Alguém sabe como usar isso?

Translation: ( google translateed )

How does Ylands use dedicated server software that is available for download in steam? I downloaded the software, but when I opened it, I can not do anything. Does anyone know how to use this?

Translation back to user:  ( google translateed so don't hate me )

O servidor dedicado a vapor não funcionará sem algum código, você precisa encontrar a seção do fórum que permite que você faça isso, caso contrário, não funcionará.
Também essa versão em vapor é muito nova, então não tenho certeza de mim, antes disso tudo estava sando linha de comando.

The steam dedicated server wont be functional without some code, you need to find the forum section that lets you do this, otherwise it won't work.

Also that steam version is very new so I'm not sure myself, prior to this everything was using command line.

I sent you a PM with the instructions.

@Ane

How about posting the instructions so everyone can benefit from them? I downloaded the Steam version of the dedicated server and have no idea what to do.

3 hours ago, Chou-1aea8d5d6211e79e said:

@Ane

How about posting the instructions so everyone can benefit from them? I downloaded the Steam version of the dedicated server and have no idea what to do.

The dedicated server software is still very much in early development. If you're interested in testing it out and providing feedback, send a private message to @Ane asking for access to the Dedicated Server Beta Feedback sub-forum, then she'll get you setup. Everything you need to setup your dedicated server is in that sub-forum, and it is also the proper place to provide feedback and ask for help regarding the dedicated server software.

• Like 1