Sign in to follow this  
ThereGoesLucie

Energy confusion

I want to start dabbling with energy. We have made a charger and guessing the generator is what we need yto start with. But, we were wondering how we connect everything? We don't want to place it and then it be too late to remove - experimenting would be expensive! 

Before anything, have you guys read the entry about the Energy in the in-game Codex (F1 by default)? The basics are explained there. If you still have doubts after reading it, shoot! :)

5 minutes ago, Ane said:

Before anything, have you guys read the entry about the Energy in the in-game Codex (F1 by default)? The basics are explained there. If you still have doubts after reading it, shoot! :)

First of all, thank you...we never noticed the f1 function. Secondly, we have the node, and a switch etc but no streams appear and linkers don't appear in our crafting grid? Sorry! Probably really simple!

31 minutes ago, ThereGoesLucie said:

First of all, thank you...we never noticed the f1 function. Secondly, we have the node, and a switch etc but no streams appear and linkers don't appear in our crafting grid? Sorry! Probably really simple!

You need to make a screwdriver to get the linker recipe! I'm pretty sure it can be made in the smithing station :)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SamMonahan said:

You need to make a screwdriver to get the linker recipe! I'm pretty sure it can be made in the smithing station :)

Hmm...just made the screwdriver but still no recipe :/

• Upvote 1

To craft the energy linker you need an energy regulator, iron ingots, a screwdriver and a hammer. And it requires the energy workbench :)

1 hour ago, ThereGoesLucie said:

Hmm...just made the screwdriver but still no recipe :/

Try getting all the components that Ane has listed! Should show up then :)