Ane

Where are you guys from?

Where are you guys from?   

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing that we're creating a very diverse community (I love that!), I'm curious to see where in the world you're located! I personally am from Spain, Europe :)

If you're curious, most of the team members are Czech, and we have other people who are Russian, Dutch, American or Venezuelan.

You can specify where exactly you're from in the comments if you wish :)

• Like 1

Downunder, in the land of  oz where birds fly upside down and  kangaroos look in your  windows...  and  emus  kick over your  outdoor latrines ..and  red-back spiders  lurk on their seats  :D  I clicked Oceania  as  Asians  don't  consider  Australians  Asian....:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

Downunder, in the land of  oz where birds fly upside down and  kangaroos look in your  windows...  and  emus  kick over your  outdoor latrines ..and  red-back spiders  lurk on their seats  :D  I clicked Oceania  as  Asians  don't  consider  Australians  Asian....:P

lol xD I'm just north -east from you then :P

• Like 1

France, Brittany, the land of Risen Stones (Menhirs) and Dolmens, also the Boceliande Forest where a part of King Arthur s Legend takes place... 

• Like 3

I’m with you Kimbuck, in the Oceania group but across the ditch in New Zealand! Where we too have flightless birds albeit they are shorter and fatter with long noses (Kiwi) and other birds that rip you car apart bit by bit and steal your belongings (Kea). 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Czechia here! Living in the most beautiful city, my great Prague. I visited many cities, but nothing can top Prague for me. :) I also have the luck to be close to the Ylands offices and devs. :D 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, handofthesly said:

I’m with you Kimbuck, in the Oceania group but across the ditch in New Zealand! Where we too have flightless birds albeit they are shorter and fatter with long noses (Kiwi) and other birds that rip you car apart bit by bit and steal your belongings (Kea). 

I SO want to visit New Zealand and recreate my Lord of the Rings fantasies :D Ideally without a Kea stealing my precious ring.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, YadNiMonde said:

France, Brittany, the land of Risen Stones (Menhirs) and Dolmens, also the Boceliande Forest where a part of King Arthur s Legend takes place... 

French too, and Brittany is my heart region :)
  • Like 1

All the way from South Africa - Port Elizabeth (Summer fun almost all year ;).. 

Cheerz

Vega

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Vega3221 said:

All the way from South Africa - Port Elizabeth (Summer fun almost all year ;).. 

Cheerz

Vega

Howzit ek se !

• Haha 1

True Blue Australian here, although i hate our summer weather.. i wish we have a real winter too..

• Haha 3

I'm from Sweden where birds fly the right way and don't steal or destroy anything.

• Haha 3

On 2018-01-28 at 5:33 PM, Velocifer said:

greeting from SEA. ^_^

Where is sea? About 70% of the world are sea so it doesent say much. ;D

Edited by Maqqea
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Maqqea said:

Where is sea? About 70% of the world are sea so it doesent say much. ;D

lol :D like Khan said, SEA is..

2 minutes ago, Khanecz said:

SEA - Southeast Asia

Thanks Khan. ^_^

• Haha 1

We need to kidnap someone from Central/South America and make them play Ylands! That 0% is bugging me :D

• Haha 4

@Ane roger that! xD I have couple friends from there. Lets wait until the night come, currently it's too early to kidnap them.. ssh your voice is too loud..

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:07 PM, kimbuck said:

Cheers!

• Haha 1

Washington State USA.

Home of Starbucks,amazon, UPS, Boeing, Microsoft.... l left the city years ago to live in the woods by the Sea... and play video games ?

IMG_20130716_174719.jpg

• Like 3

I'm from Ohio in the US my grandparents each came to the US from Czechoslovakia each 2 times!  The first time they came separate and lived in different areas and both went back separate. My grandmother around 1905 when her mother died and her father was a coal miner working long hours and unable to care for her ( she was 7 I think at the time and went to live with her grandmother) and my grandfather and great grandfather returned to join the military shortly before world war 1.  They met after the war fell in love,  had six children there and went back to the US together to have another child, my father.  A true international love story that I really like telling.

• Like 2

Yours truly originates from the land of Count Dracula!..
No worries.. I don't bite.. We don't have any vampires anymore.. Tho.. Maybe we do.. I.. never met one! I think...