chivas477

Boss Fight!!!

Updated The Underdark to 0.3!! Now There's A NEW AREA with A Boss Fight!!! Below a video that shows the Boss Mechanics, if you dislike spoilers on the boss don't watch it. Added New Effect with interior lights to some attacks that makes it awesome

If you haven't subscribed yet, Here's the Workshop Link.

Hope you enjoy!

The Boss Fight (You Should Know Everything You Need To Do After You Watch The Video) You Can Beat The Boss without watching the video, you just need to figure it out basically, there are hints on what you need to do, and visual cues on what you need to avoid

New Effect On Illithid's Attack (Interior light is raised while he's attacking you creating a cool looking effect)

Edited by chivas477
  • Upvote 2

V0.4 Released PLATFORM AREA  It will be my last update until there is an update that adds new stuff that i can use in this scenario,next update perhaps who knows :P.  So don't worry i will not be updating the scenario every day with small stuff :)

Platform Area - Last Area After the Boss (you are taking damage from the boss attack, it will run off after you reach the surface, you better have potions or be quick to reach the surface)

Hope you reach this area, and then finish it and reach the surface!

Hope You Enjoy, if you find any bugs please tell :)

• Upvote 1