Chavo4207

Steam Key

I haven't played Ylands in a long while and wanted to get back into so I checked my email for my steam code but it shows the code has already been redeemed by another account that is not mine. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about that, I'll take any advice or anything you can provide!

Cool thank you! I figure if I just gotta buy another copy I may do that honestly, I enjoyed the game plenty when I played so I honestly wouldn't have a problem with it. Figured I'd just ask here to see what could happen, it's my fault for not looking at the email and everything haha

That's ok, just send Ane a private message and include your email address that you would have used to buy the game and she should be able to look into it.

• Like 1

Yes, just send me a private message stating the email address you used to create your Bohemia Account and I'll look for your code :)

How Long do you normally Wait Till Ane reads her private Messages? ^^

just Wondering as i am waiting due to the Same issue almost 2 days now.

no hate, i know easter Weekend etc. Just Asking 

greetings max

Edited by Xurian Studios

1 hour ago, Xurian Studios said:

How Long do you normally Wait Till Ane reads her private Messages? ^^

If @Ane read this post, she will directly to the pm, but maybe not in the weekend. Lets see in Monday. ;)

Easter weekend for them so you may have to wait until Tuesday. 

Yeah, as a general rule don't expect a reply during the weekend, but you got a message ;)