Tim118

Cannot find any structures such as pyramid, houses, all that

I got this game 2 days ago and im loving it ive got 33 hours put in to this world so far but I cannot find any structures ive sailed to 5 islands and found none... I have watched videos of people finding heaps of Structures on one island. (I really dont want to restart this world)

sometimes they  can be  hard to see...    I have  found  eleven  islands   in my game  and on one   i got a surprise when i went back for a return  visit and  found  3  structures   that were there  but i had  missed the first  time! One was  half  buried in a  forest, and  only  visible  after  you fought off 2 bears and a puma!

A give away  to a location is a collection of predators  lurking   around in a  specific  area.:D

Yeah i do have all my settings on the lowest so maybe i have to go close to render them in 

if you   sail around an  island .. you will not see much    -   some things  but  not  all.. you  actually  have to  go ashore and  explore. I have found   building  perched on the  edge of cliffs and  very hard to access ...   it pays to  carry a spade and   dig   a path ..or  use dirt to  build a dirt bridge. :D