Sign in to follow this  
roomie101

breaking stone rocks

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me with this problem (see picture) I want to break up these rocks and the quickest way possible. Can anyone give me any ideas? I have try the mining machine but it didn't work and I got a feeling using a hammer or a war hammer would take like over 50 hits. I was hoping for something that would take like 10-20 hits. So any idea's???

stone.jpg

The hammer should do the trick, usually if you are hitting the rock each hit make it slightly glow, i did this then realized i was just slightly off center.. making an invulnerable rock..

In  first person    ( c  key)  align the  aiming  "dot" on  your screen at the  rock and then  hammer away .. to  break a  medium stone  usually  takes  about  10   hits.^_^

The easiest way yet is just to use a barrel of gunpowder. Leaves no gravel or bits of stone, just a nice and cleaned area. Just try it works like a bom.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Silwercastle said:

The easiest way yet is just to use a barrel of gunpowder. Leaves no gravel or bits of stone, just a nice and cleaned area. Just try it works like a bom.

Not to mention the crater afterwards

• Haha 3

On 1/28/2018 at 5:29 AM, Energritz_ said:

Not to mention the crater afterwards

I won't be worry about the crater cause I have like a ton of dirt, but damaging the buildings and walls would be bad lol