Question

First time suggesting anything one here so it probably has already been talked about. My favorite thing about the inventory system on Ylands is being able to have a inventory within your inventory such as the Herb and potion pouches but also the dirt and seed boxes free up so much. I have wondered and looked for online to see if anyone has found a ammo pouch or as suggested in another topic a tool belt. I think it would be nice if there was the ammo pouch or even a slot on your player itself for a bandolier slot to store ammo on that itself. Thanks 

• Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Yeah its been requested and tons of threads requesting more of these "tool" belt type items.  But yes,  soon they will implement such items. Have a great day bud. :D

3 hours ago, TheSoupNotsi420 said:

First time suggesting anything one here so it probably has already been talked about. My favorite thing about the inventory system on Ylands is being able to have a inventory within your inventory such as the Herb and potion pouches but also the dirt and seed boxes free up so much. I have wondered and looked for online to see if anyone has found a ammo pouch or as suggested in another topic a tool belt. I think it would be nice if there was the ammo pouch or even a slot on your player itself for a bandolier slot to store ammo on that itself. Thanks 

Thanks!!! And you as well!!  I figured it has already been talked about it a bunch but doesn't hurt to have more in put. ?

1 hour ago, Whane The Whip said:

How many are there? 4?

Soil box
Herb bag
Potion container
Seed box

Am I missing any?

Key chain

Sea shell jar

Pigment Jar

• Thanks 1