BOT GOOSE

RESOLVED i can play it 2 days ago, but now i cannot

Question

i need help, i just open ylands 2 days ago and i can play it. but this day i want to play with ma friends and this showed up *ma other friends got it too so we cant play each other

20180204140106_1.jpg

• Like 1

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

The Ylands servers have been down today for some reason, including their website until just now. We haven’t had an explanation yet.

• Like 2

Yes anyone that was not already logged into Ylands was not able to play Ylands for what looks like about 9.5 hours. And it looks like the site was down for most of that time too.

Much discussion was had here, since it was the most viable outlet. The primary complaint seemed to be regarding the lack of acknowledgment by BI via social media or steam and the fact that it looks like there is no one looking out for issues like this during off hours for the BI team, which happen to be peak hours for other parts of the world.

Edited by Whane The Whip
  • Upvote 2

We managed to fix this issue a couple hours ago. Sorry about the lack of information, it was night time for us and we've posted the info as soon as we could.

9 hours ago, Ane said:

We managed to fix this issue a couple hours ago. Sorry about the lack of information, it was night time for us and we've posted the info as soon as we could.

So it seems there is no solution to prevent this from happening again. Anyone wanting to play during off hours for BI is just out of luck should a problem arise. 

hello, i havent played ylands few days/weeks, so i didnt know about this issue. but it is again back (from cca 18:00 till now - 18:21 (5.2.2018)) . it will be good idea to make some big link durring these hard time somewhere to top of page . however sorry for this bad news, i hope it will get better soon. Držím palce!