mcspacecash

Increased Chest Size/Ship Storage

Question

My friend and I have been putting in some good hours exploring and crafting and learning the game. One of our biggest frustrations is storage. The most amount of items we have been able to store in a single chest was 12 stacks. With items like sticks, grass, etc filling up very quickly, it would be very helpful to have larger storage capacity. Additionally, we like to take our ship out and explore other islands, collecting their resources and bringing them back to our base. It would be pretty cool (and realistic-ish) if the ship itself had an inherent cargo hold that could hold large quantities of items so that we're not stuck piling our little 12 stack chests all over the poor thing.

• Like 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Totally agree this hopefully is being addrressed immediately, it can become very frustrating with the stack levels on many items. 

• Like 1

I really feel like it's perfect the way it is, you can have loads of chests on board your ship at the moment. Some stack sizes should be changed but most are pretty good actually!

• Like 1

I agree that the ship itself should have some storage capacity, simply to make up for the fact that we can not enter its bowel. (probably because the water would clip through)

• Like 1

We should be able to place a hatch on the floor of our boats to act as some sort of cargo hold storage access! Would be super cool.