Maqqea

I got bird flu.

I sailed away and landed on uncharted territories and now I'm stranded. My ship got a visit by a seagull and got caught by the bug and is now hanging in the sky. (Get it? The known Ylands bird bug and Bird flu? =D )
The ship is at least pretty at night when the lanterns make a star constellation to show this  lost traveler the way to the home away from home.

Ylands-Flying-Ship.jpg

• Haha 3

Oh dear!

Only thing you can do if you want it back is to load this save into the editor and move the ship back to where it should be, in the water! ?

Have read about the birds-in-sails bug but never experienced (to this extent, anyway, only a slight rocking of ship in my case).

If one could fly up to that ship (propeller pack or fly potion), and kill the offending bird, what happens? does the ship drop? Is the helm operable?

Actually I think your case is an epic future flying ship! I could imagine it in my mind, that would be really epic.. xD

just like this picture from Granblue Fantasy

thumb-1920-877952.jpg

On 2/12/2018 at 9:11 AM, stlnegril9 said:

what happens? does the ship drop? Is the helm operable?

probably the ship will falling down after extensive physic processing and you can operate the helm again, if that really caused by the birds.

Edited by Velocifer

I wonder if it will be visited by the sky sharks?  Sorry that happened to you. It looks like a nice ship.

Name your  ship "Lucy"

At night it will look like   "Lucy in the sky, with  Diamonds.."

:D

Edited to add ..if you can   find the bird and turn it into dinner, the ship  most likely  will drop ..  mine  did the same with a rabbit on board ... stood on it  end.. ( the  ship,  not the rabbit! ). i found the  wascally  wabbit and terminated him ...   ship recovered its  normal position ..except stuck in shallow water!

Edited by kimbuck

handofthesly - I did that =)

Energritz - Thank you, but it's already down. I cheated and got it down with the editor.

stlnegril9 and kimbuck - I did not think of that. I should have left it up there to give it a try. I don't know if seagulls make a good dinner tho. =D

bb cakes - Thank you. I saw Yentlyn Sfeen youtube videos (se below) about building a ship and gave it a try in my own style. I did it in the editor but I did not have the patience to color it so I left it white.

Velocifer - Thats a great idea. It would be neat with flying ships.
There is sails, engins and propellers already. Combine them so the engin drive a propeller for lift and the sails to give the ship movability.

Edited by Maqqea