handofthesly

RESOLVED [YLD-8841] 114 Network Error

Question

Got the dreaded 114 Network Error window while riding a horse and got disconnected. I relogged but I was stuck on the horse moving in one place. I tried the unstuck command but I got disconnected again and now I can't rejoin the DS server I was playing :( I think I've broken something! Oops

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

I just got the same problem 114 too.. :(

[Update] I'm able to login and playing again, everything seems working fine.

Edited by Velocifer

Ok just to add to this network layer 114 error ... I managed to log back in BUT ...

I got the 114 error again recently about 5 times on the same server within a 15-30 minute span. Although this time there's a massive game breaking bug when I logged back in after the 5th time. My character won't stop glitching and spinning backwards and forwards in one spot! I can't move in any direction really and I can't choose any of my items without it giving me the "I can't do that now message". The only thin that stops it is if I sit or lay down but then it starts again as soon as I stand up. What the hell is going on? Re-logging into the server hasn't worked and neither has any of the /unstuck commands. Please help! :(

EDIT: Changing to first person and back again fixed this for me! So confused :$ I have no idea what caused it other than having the 114 error just as I was about to shoot an arrow from my bow at a wolf and then logging back in

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by handofthesly

Holycow, I saw in your log, you tried really hard to relogin there.. :D

At first three login session all of them, before disconnected have "cause=ConnectionError error=InvalidUpdatePacket" which has alot missing entity.
And then the last two have "2nd cmd in the same frame: 'ylands.CmdMelee', 'ylands.CmdHotbarActivate' already enqueued"

I'm not sure what caused it, since my game client don't want generate logs file so I can't compare it. (Can you tell me how to make the game client to generate logs file again?)
By the way. try to open ping command in windows CMD while you connecting, just to make sure no RTO happens.

funny thing is the logs kinda like story of your journey.. xD

Good luck! Hope it can be fixed soon!

9 minutes ago, Velocifer said:

I'm not sure what caused it, since my game client don't want generate logs file so I can't compare it. (Can you tell me how to make the game client to generate logs file again?)
By the way. try to open ping command in windows CMD while you connecting, just to make sure no RTO happens.

I thought the log files generate automatically? Located in the steamapps folder. Otherwise if you run a DS then they are in the folders where you set the DS up.
Not entirely sure what you mean by using ping command, I've never done that before sorry.

I've never really looked at the log files, wouldn't even know what to look for really! Luckily I discovered going 1st person fixed the glitchy spinning issue. I still don't know why I keep getting the 114 error though, it's almost continuous!

7 hours ago, handofthesly said:

I thought the log files generate automatically? Located in the steamapps folder. Otherwise if you run a DS then they are in the folders where you set the DS up.
Not entirely sure what you mean by using ping command, I've never done that before sorry.

I've never really looked at the log files, wouldn't even know what to look for really! Luckily I discovered going 1st person fixed the glitchy spinning issue. I still don't know why I keep getting the 114 error though, it's almost continuous!

yeah the log files should be generated automatically, but in my case it won't..  Because the game didn't want update the logs, I deleted my old logs file, hoping that it will generate new one but until now the game don't want generate new one.. Here is my Ylands folder look like ( even tho you don't really need this picture.. don't mind the windows theme, I'm the guy who finding the best performance as possible).. xD 

logs.thumb.PNG.86fef2fa4cd9f5b4e86d427b7f839b51.PNG

For PING , When you're at windows/desktop screen hold windows button + press R then type "ping www.google.com -t" without quotation mark. it will open the windows CMD for ping, to check your network connection, in this case you will ping to google server.

Edited by Velocifer
wrong screenshoot, reuploaded

Just inputting from the server side, this exception is thrown when that disconnect error happens on a client:

Disconnected from [EndPoint 1.16.0.1:52773 | 765611982964xxxx]!
+t BoltCore.UdpLogWriter (UInt32, String)
UdpKit.UdpLog.Write (UInt32, String)
UdpKit.UdpLog.Warn (String, Object[])
UdpKit.UdpConnection.OnCommandReceived (Byte[], Int32)
UdpKit.UdpSocket.RecvCommand (UdpEndPoint, Byte[], Int32)
UdpKit.UdpSocket.RecvNetworkPacket (UdpEndPoint, Byte[], Int32)
UdpKit.UdpSocket.RecvNetworkData ()
UdpKit.UdpSocket.NetworkLoopOnce ()
UdpKit.UdpSocket.NetworkLoop ()

• Upvote 1

Same error on our dedicated serveur, this error and deconnection come when i leave my ship to land, i can reload and play without problem after. but when i go back on my shop i have the error 114 again, now it's a usual but if they can repared, that can be good :) 

*edited : Add log from my local folder and our DS 

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

DSlog.txt

DSlog_clean.txt

DSold_23_log_clean.txt

Edited by ReilanT
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ReilanT said:

Same error on our dedicated serveur, this error and deconnection come when i leave my ship to land, i can reload and play without problem after. but when i go back on my shop i have the error 114 again, now it's a usual but if they can repared, that can be good

please send both output_log here, so they have more example on whats going on. How to do that is explained in this thread