firestorm80

DS - error downloading data from server

Question

Having an issue on my dedicated server, When someone ventures out on the Boat or Ship and goes to another island some players can not connect to the server after that. Main issues we get are Server Connection lost Network layer error (2), which causes issues getting past 60% - 80% of game data downloading from server. If someone has any ideas. Thanks

output_log_clean.txt

• Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Same here, i was playing with node and electricity then now i can't connect to the server anymore

Stuck on "downloading game data from server (100.0%)", Na 2 server
I have to alt+F4

Thanks for the report! I'm sending this over to our programmers and will let you know as soon as we have any update or if additional info is needed.

• Thanks 1

Today i was able to connect, it's a bit random, i don't know what the cause is. Maybe the amount of people or a feature that player use.

Also, everytime a player connect to the server, we all freeze during 2 sec

22 minutes ago, Scaliom said:

Today i was able to connect, it's a bit random, i don't know what the cause is. Maybe the amount of people or a feature that player use.

Also, everytime a player connect to the server, we all freeze during 2 sec

That happens in every MP server.  Depending on the server, it may even take a lot longer than 2 seconds where everybody is frozen in place.