ExistentialEgg

RESOLVED Stuck on Trial after Purchase, Can't Play

Question

I purchased the game but it won't let me launch it. It gives me the BUY button on the launcher and tells me my trial has expired. "Hey ExistentialEgg,Your trial period is over." I KNOW, that's why I bought it! :P

I'm using the same account name / email that I purchased under. I've tried deleting the local files and re-downloading but it didn't fix the issue. Is there a normal delay of a day or so before I'm able to actually play?...

15 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi @ExistentialEgg (cool nickname, by the way),

I'm really sorry to hear that! We are looking into it right now and will let you know as soon as possible.

We found an error causing the game to think that you haven't bought the game - it should be fixed now. If, for some reason, you still wouldn't be able to play, please tell us here and we get right back to you.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you'll have fun playing the game!

You are more than welcome. If you encounter any other problems don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a great weekend!

I too am experiencing this same issue. Any ideas?

I purchased after around 15 minutes of trial as mate recommended. but even after uninstall and delete all folders/files, then reinstall still showing trial timer. 

Have recieved the confirmation email from store.

Edited by KevsNoTrev

Hi KevsNoTrev,

a player who buys a game and is unable to play it is something we consider one of the most critical issues and we try to fix those as soon as possible. We will look into it right away, however solving these issues over a weekend is a bit more problematic since we don't have direct access to all the tools needed. The worst case scenario is that we will get your game to work on early Monday morning. In the meantime, please accept my apology. 

Ales

PS: with tools we have at our disposal at this moment we indeed see that you have purchased the game and you are on the list of full-version players so you don't have to worry about that part - the transaction was completed successfully.

Hi, what email address do you use to log in in the launcher? We see that you bought the game on your clear.net.nz email, but you use your gmail one to log in. This means you have two BI accounts, but you use the one, that doesn't have the game bought, to log in.

Yeah. I just figured that out myself when I logged in to the site to check this thread. thanks for the heads up. 

Forgot that I have two accounts with same email names. 

I will check later. should be ok when I log in. feel pretty stupid right now I can tell you. ... :o

EDIT: all good thanks for your assistance... trial period message has gone.

I leave this here as an example to others of what not to do..... :-) 

Edited by KevsNoTrev

I have the same problem, downloaded trial, tried it, bought the game and it is still saying, that I did not buy the game.

I uninstalled the game, deleted files and after re-downloading the game I still cant play.

Any suggestion?

Please send me the email address you're using to log in via private message.