kimbuck

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-8936] CRAZY HAMMER ..DESTRUCTS RANDOMLY.

Question

Was  using hammer to  remove some stone blocks just outside the PB   limits....and  took a break " to go fishing" .....   opened  directory and equipped myself  with the fishing pole, however on closing inventory my hammer was still in my hand  and the  fishing pole  has disappeared from inventory ... and its  not on the ground.

Similar instances  happened when  building  my ship ..i had used the hammer,   then crafted some  beams,  equipped myself with  the  beams and proceeded to place them ... i aligned them up and  selected  place and the  beam  disappeared ... and in my hand  was the hammer!   all 5 of the crafted beams also  disappeared from inventory.  Anyone  else  having this  or  similar   issues?:S

The ship, by the  way is  in a dock that's within the  PB  range...  and i am playing  MP.

:/

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

It seems to be linked to  using the hammer within PB range  then   moving outside and selecting  something else..     I nearly  destroyed my stove as the  cooked meal  i was about to collect...  i realized i had my hammer in my hand   still  instead of the roasted fish ..and  stopped  just in time!

Also when   using the hammer,  there's is a lag in changing it  from your  hand and replacing it with another object. I find it  safer now to select  something  else first   before  selecting a crafted  object/resource

Did you tried to re-login when that happen? And is it fixed again? I never experienced this case myself, so I'm not sure. It can caused by lag / network delay that makes the game confused which tool that should in your hand.

Good luck and Have fun!

This isn't the first time anyone has reported similar behavior - we're looking into it, thanks!