slimjim4567

help:trying to find submarine sphere?

Hi!

I found the underground puzzle with the mark I armor pants and the key to the "submarine sphere".  I found a submarine wreck but no spehere.  Anyone have any idea about how many sub wrecks are in the game and any tips for finding them? 

38 minutes ago, slimjim4567 said:

Hi!

I found the underground puzzle with the mark I armor pants and the key to the "submarine sphere".  I found a submarine wreck but no spehere.  Anyone have any idea about how many sub wrecks are in the game and any tips for finding them? 

Look for floating debris....

So I guess it's just luck then because I've got 100+ hours in this game and ive never seen floating debris.  The wreck I found didn't have any.  The only reason I found it was because I have lights on the bottom of my ship that illuminate the ocean floor when the weather is clear.

Yes  .. mount  some  blue quartz  crystals on a platform at  sea level  on the sides of your ship and place a  wood block  obscuring direct light back to you ...and the  sea  floor  below  is illuminated whilst sailing! .. handy if  you need to swim and  you have sharkaphobia! :D

1 hour ago, slimjim4567 said:

So I guess it's just luck then because I've got 100+ hours in this game and ive never seen floating debris. 

Is it MP? If it's, there is high chance that someone already took that floating thingy. If not, then try harder! xD

Eh, not sure if its worth it at this point.  I think i spent 4 or 5 hours in the editor looking around each island with the water turned off.  I found 2 subs and 5 or 6 plane wrecks, the underwater city and no sub with the sphere in it.  I wonder if its spawned clipped into the ground or something.  Sailing around looking for a stick floating in the water is extremely boring.